Pasquini Livia G4
The G4 is the new iteration of the award winning Pasquini Livia, the espresso industry's ultimate compact machine: small and beautiful enough for your home, yet rugged and powerful enough for your office or light commercial application. This beautiful polished stainless steel machine will complement any décor, and allows you to simultaneously brew espresso and steam milk for cappuccino or latte.
The new PID version has sensors built-in that allow you to precisely manage the brew temperature using the convenient digital controllers on the front of the machine. Weighing in at 42 pounds and completely self-contained, the Pasquini Livia G4 will stay in place while you are using it, but is light enough for anyone to pick up and move when necessary.
Semi commercial design...
- Commercial-style heat exchanger in boiler allows you to brew espresso at the same time as you are steaming milk
- New actively heated group is regulated by an independent thermostatically controlled heating element to ensure temperature stability in the cup and reduce the warm-up-time
- The new PID version has temperature sensors and a digital controller for precise management of brew temperature
- New heat-insulated steam wand with dual position controller: lever down for momentary steaming & lever up for continuous
- Separate spout dispenses boiling water for tea and Americano
- Solenoid valve system allows for dry coffee pucks after each shot for continuous uninterrupted brewing of perfect Italian espresso
- 1400 watt heavy-duty heating element & 1.5 litre stainless steel boiler means a fast 5 minute warm-up time and powerful steam with fast recovery time for making cappuccino, latte, chai, hot chocolate, etc
- Dual visual gauge measures and displays steam and pump pressure
- Cup-warmer holds up to 14 cups on top of the machine
and many conveniences and safety features:
- New redesigned commercial-style ergonomic portafilter
- 3 litre built-in water reservoir has a mechanical safety system which turns the machine off if the water level is too low
- Self-priming feature means the boiler will automatically refill so it will not run dry, so machine can always be ready for use
- Beautiful polished stainless steel finish
- Width: 10" - Depth: 18" - Height: 15"
Little brother to the Livia, the Livietta is the ultimate compact machine for your home or small office. Though very compact in size, this completely self-contained machine will also simultaneously brew espresso and steam milk for cappuccino or latte. This beautiful polished stainless steel machine will fit in any space and complement any decor.
Semi commercial design and features
- Twin boilers and separate pumps allow you to brew espresso at the same time as you are steaming milk
- Solenoid valve system allows for continuous uninterrupted brewing of perfect Italian espresso
- 1200 watt heavy-duty boilers means a fast 2 minute warm-up time and long-lasting steam for making cappuccino, latte, chai, hot chocolate, etc.
- 2 litre built-in water reservoir
- Easy to de-calcify boilers
- Cup-warmer holds up to 6 espresso cups
- Can be used with ESE espresso “pods”
- Width: 8 1⁄2" - Depth: 11 3/4" - Height: 12 1/2"
- 2 drawer custom stainless steel base; fits under espresso machine and grinder
- One utility drawer for storing accessories; one drawer houses a built-in knock-box for dumping out used espresso grounds
- 15" deep x 2 1/2" high x 19” wide